The Embedded Working Group Newsletter - 282021-04-20
- Last Month in Flott, the monthly newsletter for Flott has been published. Flott is an open source toolkit for motion control software in Rust (designed to run everywhere, including microcontrollers).
If you have an embedded project or blog post you would like to have featured in the Embedded WG Newsletter, make sure to add it to the next newsletter, we would love to show it off!
- Crate device-driver has released version 0.2.0!
(Since 0.1.0, added customizable bit ordering and more pac-like write and modify interface)
- After almost a year stm32f4xx-hal has released version 0.9.0! Get it while it's hot. 🔥🌶️
- embedded-graphics 0.7.0-beta.1 released as the first stable step towards the long awaited 0.7.0! There should be no major/breaking changes after this release as we work mostly on documentation, bugfixes and polish. See the release notes here.
- svd2rust 0.18.0 was released, bringing a number of changes to PAC generation; if you maintain a PAC please try it out!
- shared-bus 0.2.1 was released, with support for concurrency frameworks like RTIC. Check the relevant documentation for more details.
embedded-hal Ecosystem Crates
As part of the Weekly Driver Initiative, crates that are part of the
embedded-hal ecosystem are now tracked in the Awesome Embedded Rust repository.
This is the 28th newsletter of the Embedded WG where we highlight new progress, celebrate cool projects, thank the community, and advertise projects that need help!
Discuss on #rust-embedded:matrix.org!
If you want to mention something in the next newsletter, send us a pull request!