The Embedded Working Group Newsletter - 302021-11-16
- @dkhayes117 joined the embedded working group's RISC-V team
- Rust std support added for the ESP32
- Rust on Espressif chips update
- State of LoRaWAN support
If you have an embedded project or blog post you would like to have featured in the Embedded WG Newsletter, make sure to add it to the next newsletter, we would love to show it off!
- cortex-m-rt v0.7.0 was released, with a number of bug fixes.
- embedded-hal 0.2.6 released with some backports from the upcoming 1.0
release: the new Transactional SPI and I2C interface, 10-bit I2C addressing
OutputPin, and new
- embedded-hal 1.0.0-alpha.5 released, with a number of new features and changes as we work towards the final 1.0 release.
- linux-embedded-hal 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 released with some backports and updates including an implementation of the Transactional SPI and I2C interface and a bugfix for active-low output pins.
- linux-embedded-hal 0.4.0-alpha.1 released adapted to the
embedded-hal1.0.0-alpha.5 release and a bugfix for active-low output pins.
- gpio-cdev 0.5.0 released with some updates, including updating to
- sysfs-gpio 0.6.0 released with some updates, including updating to
- i2cdev 0.5.0 released with some updates.
- spidev 0.5.0 released with some updates.
- drogue-tls 0.3.0 released with some updates.
embedded-hal Ecosystem Crates
This Embedded WG blog is where we highlight new progress, celebrate cool projects, thank the community, and advertise projects that need help!
Discuss on #rust-embedded:matrix.org!
If you want to mention something in the next newsletter, send us a pull request!